2018 Workshops


Thursday 1 March 2018

Sorry

So sorry I have not blogged for some time as a lot has been happening since we closed the doors to Birds in the Barn Marks Tey on Saturday 28th January. It was a sad day but the start of a new chapter for us. It is a big Thank You to all our customers who made Birds in the Barn so successful. On Monday 5th February I set off with my husband John and two friends for a holiday to Shri Lanka for two weeks to recharge our batteries but alas at the beginning of the second week I contracted the dreaded lurgy everyone has had at home and and lots of sterling and a Shri Lanken doctor later I flew home with the lurgy that is still hanging about. I am glad to say my workshop at 36 London Road is almost ready for our first workshops on 9th and 10th March with the lovely Tracy Scott.
I can’t wait to sample with the new Fresco paints, stamps and stencils from Paper Artsy for our workshops in the next few weeks. I will be posting a workshop list tomorrow on the blog and on face book but not the web site as it is being updated. If you need to contact the workshop please telephone 
01376326358
We have many workshops planned for the near future with Tracy Scott, Lauren Hatwell, Natalie Arnold, Janet Mckee, Karen Smith and hopefully Abs and Jo Firth-Young.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Hope you’re back to full health soon!! Will keep watching for your Scrapbook days!! x

    ReplyDelete