2018 Workshops


Monday 8 June 2020

These difficult times

It is a long time since I posted it has been a trying time for us all and hope that everyone has stayed safe. I have no idea when we will be able to start our workshops again but hope it will not be too long bearing in mind we have to stay safe and follow guide lines. I will be checking out my workshop schedule and will contact you all to sort out if you want a refund or move your payment to a future workshop. I will try to tie down Tracy and Abs to some new dates that we can work towards. But don’t forget Tracy has some on line workshops for you join if you wish they look amazing. And the other Tracy <Evans> has some great workshops and freebies on line too showcasing some great ALL&Create new stamps and stencils.
Natalie and I are trying to set aside an In The Garden Day as soon as we are able.
A lovely lady that was a frequent customer in my shop Sheila Townsend passed away at the start of the Pandemic and her daughter contacted me asking what she could do with her mums craft room goodies and we came up with the idea of a sale in the garden with coffee and cake and some samples of future workshop for you to peruse Just a nice day for everyone as soon as we are able.
I have not had a crafting mo jo for some time but glad to say am now back on track with a basket of goodies from James at Stampers Grove and Ben at Art from the Heart to get my started.
Natalie will be back eventually with her Monday card making workshops and she has some great ones to wet your appetite.

These cards were made by me from kits provided by Natalie to her own designs they are delightful.





No comments:

Post a Comment